Counselling & Coaching
Through Counselling and Coaching I assist clients to develop strategies and skills to effectively transform their immediate situation as well as responding to the issues at the heart of the matter for ongoing positive change and a more fulfilling experience of life.
- Experiencing trauma, grief or loss?
- Desiring to be in, enhance, or rescue, an existing love relationship?
- About to be married, or experiencing a time of transition?
- In conflict with a family member, or important person in your home, school, or professional life?
- Going through, or recovering from, a separation or divorce?
- Feeling the challenges of being a parent, step-parent, or co-parent?
- Eager to gain clarity, focus or direction around your career, business or Life Purpose?
I can assist you to…
- Go beyond ‘knowing’ what you need or want, to take effective action with love and awareness toward yourself and others.
- Take one step at a time to make authentic choices which honour who you are and where you’re at for the fulfilment of your desires.
- Learn new ways to relate, communicate and resolve conflict and how and when to apply them in everyday life.
- Be resourceful and at peace with your emotions.
- Minimise the harm to yourself and family with a dignified divorce.
- Let go of the past to move forward with confidence and purpose.
I take a holistic approach to work in partnership with you toward your desired outcomes and liaise with other professionals as required, drawing on a range of modalities including:
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Body-Centred Psychotherapy
- Non-Violent Communication
- Sabotage Clearing
- Systemic Family & Business Constellations and
- EMI – Emotional Mind Integration
For further details please contact Diane.
What I experienced in Diane was someone who is a Master of communication and the very process of thought. Effortlessly, she would find the deeper meaning in the language I used and BAM! There it was! She would draw my attention to the heart of my pain in an instant and then support me through the process of dealing with it.
Sunshine Coast, QLD